Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Most Menacing Machine I have Ever Owned

Yes, that is a sewing Machine. Yes, I own a Sewing Machine. That isn't the exact model othat mine is, but It's close enough. It's an electric retrofit singer sewing machine. It's also a LOVECRAFTIAN HORROR FROM THE ABYSS. Ok, really its on par with a mini Nikola Tesla machine. Which It runs like. It has the worst gear ratio I have ever seen. So the electric motor, (Which I can see sparking and such) makes bizarre noizes getting up to sewing speeds. I'm considering removing the electronic motor in favor of a purely mechanical device. Of course, the whole thing is built to power a needle going up and down. Which is the least intimidating part. I'm trying to come up with a good name for it. If you have a suggestion put it in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment