Saturday, June 12, 2010

Plans Revisited

So, I'm looking back at my previous Blog, and filtering out what to keep and what to throw for this blog. Here is the idea so far:

Band of the Week: Will continue, but in a new form. From now on, I will be giving reviews, instead of posting something I find randomly.

Daily What The Fuck?: Will be kept. In mostly the same format. Of course, "Daily" is an interesting term.

Inside Jokes:
62k AKA "Bigger than Bulgaria"
Cthulhu
Meork
Etc .... Probably out.

For anyone not familiar with my last blog, this post is all you really need to read:
LINK

2 comments:

  1. Dave! I can't wait to see how this turns out :D

    anyways: i myself have a new blog, a bit more serious then my last one.

    Also, i would like to try making music with you sometime, i have some ideas i want to get out..

    ReplyDelete