Thursday, July 15, 2010

MMORPG Review Week

This week I'm going to be looking at various MMORPG games out there, and giving them reviews.
All of the ones I will be reviewing will be free. So if you are interested, you will be able to try them out yourself.

In order to give some reference to my scoring system, I'm going to start with an MMORPG that I played back when I had a computer that could not handle 3d Graphics. That game is runescape.

I'm logging in on my old Runescape account to see what has happened in Runescape these days. (It wouldn't be fair to compare it to the runescape I knew back then)
I figure, if a game that I have to download the client for isn't up to the standards of a Jaba based in browser game... that's kind of sad.
Therefor, the position of "3" will be Runescpae for every 1-10 rating I use.
(Graphics, grind, etc.)

If anything scores under 3, its worse than runescape.

No comments:

Post a Comment