Thursday, July 1, 2010

Minecraft Day 3: A Bo--- I mean.. A Bridge

It's sunrise Day 3. I'm pretty sure that my Island is safe from Mob Spawns.
Right away I realize that I need a quicker way than swimming to get to my second island.
So I get to work building a bridge.

The Bridge is spanned, but I'm making it look a bit better with some wooden posts, instead of leaving the wooden planks hanging in the air. It's decadent, and inefficient, (One wooden trunk block, is 4 plank blocks.) but it looks nice.
Growing trees leaves me with some brush I have to clear up once in a while.
Not really a big deal, but It takes up time. The day is only 15 minutes long, same for night.

Just before twilight, I check my crops, which are growing nicely.
I have some extra seeds, but I can't till the ground, as my wooden hoe broke.As I retreat to my fort, I notice that there is a flock of sheep on my secondary island.
Damn Sheep! Get off my land!


No comments:

Post a Comment