Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Minecraft Day 15: New Abode

I don't think I'm going to see the light of day for a LOOOONG time.
This is my new base... I'm using a metal door for extra saftey.
I'm deep down in the cave. I'm at the very end of my winding minecart trail.
Here I am making the new fortress. I'm hoping to not have to make any more trips up to CreeperCliff. I've been working so far down in the mine, that it takes up a fair chunk of a day to walk up to Creepercliff and back.

I spend a long time mining out the inside of the new fortress.
It uses up a couple pickaxes. I've got to ration my wood carefully. I only took down 10 planks.
Luckily, I have a plan to solve that while I'm down here.


Well there went half of my planks. But I feel like its worth it.
I've officially named it Fort F'tagn.
AKA "Fort Waiting"


I'm going to try to grow a tree here deep under ground.... This is my dirt block I hauled down here.


This is the time of truth, my sapling is panted, and it is given a lot of light.
If I'm lucky, I'll get a tree, and be able to live down here fairly comfotable.
Food sure isn't a problem considering how many pigs seem to fall down the cave to their death...

No comments:

Post a Comment