Friday, July 2, 2010

Minecraft Day 4: Engineering


ITS SUNRISE BITCHES!
Right away, I set out to collect supplies.


Unfortunately, ALL of the trees here are gone. Those shrubs will grow into trees eventually.
I want to hurry this up, so I venture to the mainland to start chopping trees.

Also, I deciede to square off an island as you can see.
I can use the Sand to make glass later, and now that island can be more useful for building.
I FINALLY got the bridge done. All of the posts are in.


I deciede to use the square island as a mine. First off, I need to remove some sand here.
I get to work quickly. I'm leaving a stairway down as well.
If I remove sand from below sand, it will fall. So I'll be making the stairs out of wood for now.

I finally hit stone, it was a lot deeper than I expected.


Just in time for sunset as well.
I retreat back to the base.
(Mostly because I still can't see at night...)Home sweet home. The grass has finally stopped growing in here.
It feels more like an actual house now... well.. minus the rooftop.

No comments:

Post a Comment