Monday, July 5, 2010

Minecraft Day 10: Epic Cave Adventure Pt 2


I find that even in the bowels of hell, Sheep will still infest every nook and cranny of my pathetic existence... Goddamn Sheep!

I find a couple chasms going almost straight down. This one is particularly interesting, as it has lava in the bottom. I'm just glad nothing has pushed me down any of these yet.

Ok, it's been over 10 minutes. I've found many dead ends. I've been battleing archer skeletons off like crazy... (You can see one in this picture) I had to eat some of the pork that I cooked earlier to restore health. The arrows do a ton of damage. I wasn't expecting that.
The mission must continue.

I am now.. hopelessly lost. I've been looking for the surface to attempt to save myself.
It's looking grim. I search for almost the entire day, until I finally make my way to a familiar site.
My fortification.

I come out to my mineshaft and into the light of day.
FINALLY.
However this cave adventure is only halfway done.
I have the other side of the cave to explore.
But that can wait for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment