Thursday, July 1, 2010

Minecraft Day 2: Architect...

So, right away, Day 2, I begin digging for my project.
I start flattening out the island near my fort.

I spot a pig, but don't bother to do anything about it.
I also start collecting sand.
This is my project. I'm making a farm in the middle of the sea.
I'm using sand to fill up the bottom, and then covering it with dirt.
On my way back from working on the platform, I notice one of my trees has grown.
I take the wood and start working on the house.
From the top of my house, I hear the sound of a sheep, looking over the edge down to the cliff I see it, swimming around.. I feel like hitting it, but I don't bother.
I've got to much work to do during the daytime hours.


My hard work gets easier. I plant some seeds down on the platform. All I have to do now is wait.

I captured this picture, to show off the clouds. They have transparency. Its awesome.

The day ends suddenly while I am collecting wood for the house.
Night falls.

No comments:

Post a Comment